Industrie : mode enfant (OKAÏDI)
Fonction : superviseur vente et marketing
Contact : candidature à envoyer en ligne via LinkedIn
OKAÏDI is a leading kids wear brand in Europe, with more than 600 store worldwide.
A universal, creative brand, respectful of each child’s identity, OKAÏDI provides modern clothing collections, easy to wear and mix to express each child’s personality.
Through optimistic messages and different actions to support children, OKAÏDI is encouraging children to be responsible and happy.
We have currently 4 stores in Japan and have high ambitions for our brand.
Okaidi Japan sales and marketing supervisor (90%)
Under the direction of the country manager, you will support stores and the retail team to reach their sales targets, to ensure the best customer experience, to help the teams to leverage global and local best practice of the brand, and to support the network extension.
- weekly reviews with store managers to analyse sales and set priorities/action plans.
- preparation of the weekly news (coordination tool in direction of the stores, giving the directions in terms of merchandising, product, promotion), inspired by the French version and by the country manager direction.
- system set-up of promotions in coordination with French teams
- on-demand support of the stores (IT, non commercial tools, marketing…)
- visual merchandising support (training and control)
- recruitment coordination for existing stores and next openings
- training tools preparation (translated and adapted from French materials)
- support to CRM communications and activities
- e-commerce project support
Okaidi APAC partners assistant (10%)
Under the direction of the area manager, you will support partners to reach their development plans and align brand image on global standard.
- support to preparation of weekly news by local partners /merchandising directions
- system set-up actions for new stores/new countries
- assist order for non commercial tools.
• at least 2 years professional experience, preferably in the retail industry (textile, accessories,…)
• Sales experience preferred
• Language is key in this position : French, English and Japanese are a MUST